What is Shop Southwest?
Shop Southwest is multi-vendor website so there are multiple shops all in one place for you to shop and browse their services. All the sellers are locally-owned businesses in located in Southwest Saskatchewan.
Each seller has their own policies for shipping, returns, etc. Make sure to review their page if you have any questions or contact the seller directly. Their contact information is on their seller page.
You can add items from multiple sellers to your cart, just like any other online store.
You can checkout all at one time.
Yes, each vendor has their own shipping rates or pick-up options. Please view their vendor policies page for their shipping information or check with them before making a purchase.
Each vendor has their own policy for refunds and returns. Please read their policies before making a purchase.
Vendor policies can be found on shop profile pages.
The contact information for all vendors can be found on their shop profile pages.
You can sign up as a seller or business with Shop Southwest and list your business and any products or services you offer.
· Complete your Seller Profile page with information about your business.
· You can list products or services and direct customers to your own website to complete the purchase or booking.
· You can list products or services and accept payments on Shop Southwest.
Business members of the Swift Current & District Chamber of Commerce will receive added benefits such as social media features and features on the website.
The purpose of Shop Southwest is to support local business and economies and help them boost sales and increase exposure. Our criteria are in place to create a fair and safe selling environment.
Any locally owned business located in Southwest Saskatchewan that has a valid business license or proof of business is welcome on the site. Communities in the Southwest Region (SARM Div. 3):
· No MLM or Direct Sales Consultants such as Tupperware, Cutco, Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc.
· No corporations or multi-nationals with non-local owners (ex: Walmart). Owners must reside in the defined Southwest region.
No cannabis, alcohol, vapes, tobacco products, adult novelty items, or items that require to be 19+.
No firearms, firearm related products, weapons of any kind, or illegal substances of any kinds.
It's free to join and sell on Shop Southwest. There are transaction fees, like on any e-commerce site. These fees are taken directly off any sales total. Transaction fees are 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction.
Taxes are your responsibility to charge them on your products and submit the tax.
*The service is complimentary for 2022, and there may be a minor fee implemented after this period.
You can choose to ship or offer pick-up for your items. You set your own shipping rates and policies and include the details in your shop's policy section. Your shipping rates will be applied accordingly when the customer checks out.
Depending on how your shop is set up, if you have uploaded items directly to Shop Southwest or if you are syncing a Shopify or Square website.
For Items Directly on Shop Southwest:
· You will receive an email notification that you have an order. You can accept or decline the order and then fulfill it.
Shopify or Square Sync:
· You will receive the order directly in your shop, just like you normally receive orders on your own website.