CHAFER NEOPRENE WAIST TRAINERRegular price $44.99
NEOPRENE SWEAT TRAINER for WOMEN WEIGHT LOSS WAIST CINCHERS TRIMMER CORSET BELT for WOMEN POST PARTUM
Size XS S M L XL
About this product
. Hook and Loop closure
- DOUBLE COMPRESSION WAIST TRAINER BELT: The waist trainer for women weight loss is made of Latex-Free 100% neoprene best stretch sweat fabric, comfortable & stretchy, flexible & durable. The design of one waist cincher + Two sweat belt offer double compression which can help you get a more beautiful hourglass figure.
- QUICK TUMMY CONTROL: This 3 in 1 waist trimmer belt strong zipper + durable velcro) can enhance more compression around your waist and belly, help to reduce 3-4 inches in waist when you wear. Besides, it can adjust the fitter size when your inches down. perfect for cycling, yoga, run, walk, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or daily wear.
- BACK SUPPORT & POSTPARTUM RECOVERY: This waist shaper for women is great for postpartum belly abdomen corset，help your body get back to its original shape. And If you have lower back issues, our waist trainers with 2 steel boned offer lumbar support, help relieve pain and improve correct posture after using for a long time.
- BURN MORE FAT & CUT YOUR WAISTLINE: We were born from a love of daily sweat. CHAFER is focusing on quality and detail, enhancing your workout and cutting extra weight off by helping to improve thermogenic activity and SWEAT! The waist trainer can help you burn more calories than usual, when you do the same workouts. The continuous use combine with a healthy lean diet, exercise and drink plenty of water for extraordinary results.
- SIZE GUIDE & FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: Choose your size according to our size chart (on the left Pic.3) carefully for a snug fit that will make you sweat better. Wear it for workouts or daily activities. It also keeps you warm when you do some outdoors activities in cold weather, if any ideas, pls contact us & Were always here to serve you
What is Shop Southwest?
Shop Southwest is multiple shops all in one place for you to shop and browse their services. All the sellers are locally-owned businesses in located in Southwest Saskatchewan.
Each seller has their own policies for shipping, returns, etc. Make sure to review their page if you have any questions or contact the seller directly. Their contact information is on their seller page.
How does it work?
You can add items from multiple sellers to your cart. You will checkout from each seller individually and each seller will charge their own shipping rates.
Does Shop Southwest offer shipping or delivery?
Yes, each vendor as their own shipping rates, or delivery and pick-up options. Please view their vendor policies page for their shipping information or check with them before making a purchase.
What are your customer support hours?
Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you during our customer service hours. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Each store is responsible for their shop policies, products, and orders. If there is an issue, please contact the store directly.
What is the refund policy?
Each vendor has their own policy for refunds and returns. Please read their policies before making a purchase.
Vendor policies can be found on product pages and shop profile pages.
When will my order be ready for pickup?
If you placed an order and haven’t received communication for pickup within four days, please contact the vendor directly. The contact information for all vendors can be found on shop profile pages.
How do I contact a vendor to adjust my order?
The contact information for all vendors can be found on shop profile pages.
Are taxes calculated at checkout?
If the vendor charges tax on the item, it will be added to your order at checkout.
You can find more information and details on every step of the process in the Seller Guide here.
Check out the video walkthrough of setting up a Seller account with Shop Southwest:
What does it mean if I join?
You can sign up as a seller or business with Shop Southwest and list your business and any products or services you offer.
- Complete your Seller Profile page with information about your business.
- You can list products or services and direct customers to your store or website to complete the purchase or booking.
- You can list products or services and accept payments on Shop Southwest.
Business members of the Swift Current & District Chamber of Commerce will receive added benefits such as social media features and features on the website.
Who can join?
The purpose of Shop Southwest is to support local business and economies and help them boost sales and increase exposure. Our criteria are in place to create a fair and safe selling environment.
Any locally owned business located in Southwest Saskatchewan that has a valid business license or proof of business is welcome on the site. Communities in the Southwest Region (SARM Div. 3):
|Battrum||Fox Valley||Main Centre||Scottsburgh|
|Cadilac||Gull Lake||Neville||South Fork|
|Cypress Hills||Lacadena||Ravenscrag||Val Marie|
- No MLM or Direct Sales Consultants such as Tupperware, Cutco, Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc.
- No corporations or multi-nationals with non-local owners (ex: Walmart). Owners must reside in the defined Southwest region.
- No cannabis, alcohol, vapes, tobacco products, adult novelty items, or items that require to be 19+.
- No firearms, firearm related products, weapons of any kind, or illegal substances of any kinds.
Shop Southwest adheres to the regulations of the Shopify Platform, for more information:
Shopify Restricted Items
Shopify Acceptable Use Policy
Shopify Terms of Service
Does it cost anything to join?
It's free to join and sell on Shop Southwest. There are transaction fees, like on any e-commerce site. These fees are taken directly off any sales total. Taxes are your responsibility to charge them on your products and submit the tax.
*The service is complimentary for 2021, and there may be a minor fee implemented after this period.
How does shipping work?
You can choose to ship, delivery or offer pick-up for your items. You set your own shipping rates and policies and include the details in your shop's policy section. Customers will check out from each store individually and can choose store pick-up or shipping, and your shipping rates will be applied accordingly.
How do I log in to my seller account?
Click “Seller Sign In” found in the menu at the bottom of the website. You can also click here: http://seller.shopsouthwest.ca/
I've signed up as a seller. Why can't I access the settings or add products in my account?
Thanks for signing up! If you're unable to access the settings or other aspects of your profile, your account likely hasn't been approved by our team yet. Accounts are reviewed and approved on weekdays. Note that your account will not be approved if your profile details are incomplete (ex. address, store name, etc.). Please contact us if you have any questions about your profile.
Our vendor support team is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as quick as possible.