Neo-Classic Cool Dinos - NavyRegular price $115.99
Kids neo-classic cool dinos bogs in navy multi.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides all-day comfort and energy return
- Made with seamless construction - 30% lighter and more durable
- Constructed with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh natural bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BioGrip slip-resistant outsole
- BLOOM eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- Heel Lock prevents heel slip and ensures optimal fit
- Reflective temperature rating mark on heel
- Comfort rated to -35°F/-37°C
- Style: 72725-492
What is Shop Southwest?
Shop Southwest is multiple shops all in one place for you to shop and browse their services. All the sellers are locally-owned businesses in located in Southwest Saskatchewan.
Each seller has their own policies for shipping, returns, etc. Make sure to review their page if you have any questions or contact the seller directly. Their contact information is on their seller page.
How does it work?
You can add items from multiple sellers to your cart. You will checkout from each seller individually and each seller will charge their own shipping rates.
Does Shop Southwest offer shipping or delivery?
Yes, each vendor as their own shipping rates, or delivery and pick-up options. Please view their vendor policies page for their shipping information or check with them before making a purchase.
What are your customer support hours?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you during our customer service hours. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Each store is responsible for their shop policies, products, and orders. If there is an issue, please contact the store directly.
What is the refund policy?
Each vendor has their own policy for refunds and returns. Please read their policies before making a purchase.
Vendor policies can be found on product pages and shop profile pages.
When will my order be ready for pickup?
If you placed an order and haven’t received communication for pickup within four days, please contact the vendor directly. The contact information for all vendors can be found on shop profile pages.
How do I contact a vendor to adjust my order?
The contact information for all vendors can be found on shop profile pages.
Are taxes calculated at checkout?
If the vendor charges tax on the item, it will be added to your order at checkout.
You can find more information and details on every step of the process in the Seller Guide here.
Check out the video walkthrough of setting up a Seller account with Shop Southwest:
What does it mean if I join?
You can sign up as a seller or business with Shop Southwest and list your business and any products or services you offer.
- Complete your Seller Profile page with information about your business.
- You can list products or services and direct customers to your store or website to complete the purchase or booking.
- You can list products or services and accept payments on Shop Southwest.
Business members of the Swift Current & District Chamber of Commerce will receive added benefits such as social media features and features on the website.
Who can join?
The purpose of Shop Southwest is to support local business and economies and help them boost sales and increase exposure. Our criteria are in place to create a fair and safe selling environment.
Any locally owned business located in Southwest Saskatchewan that has a valid business license or proof of business is welcome on the site. Communities in the Southwest Region (SARM Div. 3):
|Battrum||Fox Valley||Main Centre||Scottsburgh|
|Cadilac||Gull Lake||Neville||South Fork|
|Cypress Hills||Lacadena||Ravenscrag||Val Marie|
- No MLM or Direct Sales Consultants such as Tupperware, Cutco, Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc.
- No corporations or multi-nationals with non-local owners (ex: Walmart). Owners must reside in the defined Southwest region.
- No cannabis, alcohol, vapes, tobacco products, adult novelty items, or items that require to be 19+.
- No firearms, firearm related products, weapons of any kind, or illegal substances of any kinds.
Shop Southwest adheres to the regulations of the Shopify Platform, for more information:
Shopify Restricted Items
Shopify Acceptable Use Policy
Shopify Terms of Service
Does it cost anything to join?
It's free to join and sell on Shop Southwest. There are transaction fees, like on any e-commerce site. These fees are taken directly off any sales total. Taxes are your responsibility to charge them on your products and submit the tax.
*The service is complimentary for 2021, and there may be a minor fee implemented after this period.
How does shipping work?
You can choose to ship, delivery or offer pick-up for your items. You set your own shipping rates and policies and include the details in your shop's policy section. Customers will check out from each store individually and can choose store pick-up or shipping, and your shipping rates will be applied accordingly.
How do I log in to my seller account?
Click “Seller Sign In” found in the menu at the bottom of the website. You can also click here: http://seller.shopsouthwest.ca/
I've signed up as a seller. Why can't I access the settings or add products in my account?
Thanks for signing up! If you're unable to access the settings or other aspects of your profile, your account likely hasn't been approved by our team yet. Accounts are reviewed and approved on weekdays. Note that your account will not be approved if your profile details are incomplete (ex. address, store name, etc.). Please contact us if you have any questions about your profile.
Our vendor support team is available by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as quick as possible.